Wednesday 3 September 2014

The Rebel

I have been in Argentina for 15 years and still getting the hang of the language around here, I am in the U.S army and fighting in the war between the U.S and the rebels. My wife and best mate jack came with me to Argentina but jack came with the navy so I don't get to see him much. I couldn't go home to visit my family because I lost my pass port running to the airport, I looked every where but I just couldn't find it. So I went home to sleep on how to get another passport when I was turning my key to go into my hotel I saw a man with the rebel patch on his right arm, I quickly ran into my apartment and garbed my gun and waited and waited for the bullets to come threw the door. I unlock the door and ran to the front of the elevator but I tripped and broke my leg, I couldn't get up and along came the rebel, Bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment