Thursday 11 September 2014

Party policies

 
National

  • Families – Budget Families Package
I think that this is a good policy because its helping New zealand families have a brighter future, and help care for there little ones.
  • Racing
They Don't need 1 milline dollars and you can spend that on other things like education.

  • Roll out Ultra-Fast Broadband and faster broadband to all schools by 2016, providing access to the best teachers and resources anywhere in the world.
This will affect our internet because we are a multimedia class and we need fast internet for our work and education.

Labour
  • School donations


The education of our younger generation is important because without education theres no jobs.  

  • Keeping blood alcohol limits low
I don't like this because people want to have a good time when there out and partying and there not braking the law so why should they stop drinking.

  • 10 year passports
This affects me because my pass port is only 3-4 years old so I don't wont to renew when you can clearly see that I am myself, over all I think that this policy is good.

Internet Mana

  • 100% renewable energy
This is using old energy and converting it to new energy, this will help all of New Zealand with our pollution problem.  

  • Mass surveillance 
They shouldn't be able to spy on what where doing every day (unless its illegal.)  

  • Cheaper, universal Internet
This will affect my internet because my internet costs a lot of money and its still not that good.

 





The TPPA and will lead a campaign to stop it regardless of which parties are in the Government.

No comments:

Post a Comment