Thursday 3 July 2014

Term 2

What was my favourite moment in term 2?
We were at our first tech for the term, it was my favourite food tech. We mad some really delicious food like muffins and pizza bread. I liked it because you learnt a lot of food techniques so you didn't burn your food or burn the whole place down. On the final day of food tech we had to make our own food, my partner and I made feijoa muffins.


Science fair    
In term 2 we had science fair, we had to think of an experiment that we could test and put it into words. My science fair was Does fast paced music affect you running speed,  I tested that over a week and my results came threw that fast paced music does affect your running speed.  I didn't get a yellow sticker but I think that I did ok.  A lot of my class mates went threw and got a ribbon.


Maths in term 2

This term of maths, we had one of my favourite subjects Probability. We learnt about maths in words like even chance, impossible and certain. I had to study hard to get to where I am now, but I still want to go higher. Now were learning about Statistics and we are doing a post test today. I am  ready to learn.  



Cross country
On  Friday 27th we had cross country, we had been training every Monday and Thursday. The day it was happening we all felt nerves and anxious waiting for the gun too start.We ran our little hearts out and gave it our all  until we crossed the finish line. I came 161, it's pretty good for me. 


   

1 comment:

  1. Tyler, I like the tone in your blog it is very calm not to busy. Your layouts and headings are spaced properly but try to write a bit more next time, I think you forgot that we had to do 5 headings. Other wise you headings are very well chosen. Your spelling and grammer are setup nicely. My general comment has to be, you did very well Tyler I am very proud of you. You forgot your 5th paragraph try to remember next time.

    ReplyDelete