Monday 28 July 2014

Short Story


An annoying boss, a bikini, and a fake illness.

I see him looking at me from the end of the hall, those snake eyes peering at me like I was pray."Don't worry he's a bit annoying but not grumpy" said the guy sitting next to me. The next day I don't see him anywhere, but I still think he's here and there he is still looking at me weirdly I go up to him and say "are you ok" then he just walks away like I didn't say anything. When I wake up in the morning I have a text message that the boss is sick, its my day off and its a lovely day with no clouds in the sky. I decide to go to the beach for a swim theres a free park right next to a car that looks like the bosses. I'm on my way down to the beach and I see the boss in a bright pink bikini lying on the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment