Sunday 22 June 2014

Internet Scams

This is a scam that is about money, they will try to tell you that you have lost money and they will bribe you into writing to them. The Scammer name is Mrs. Emily Park, I am a US citizen, 66 years Old. I reside here in Centreville Virginia U.S.A. and her email address is called (emilypark381@yahoo.com).



What are 2 reasons you know that this letter is a scam.
She has a allot of spelling mistakes. 
She is a lot of different races like Indian, Philippine, American and she has allot of different emails. 


Give 3 pieces of evidence (excerpts of sentences) that prove that this letter is a scam.

1. so I am advising you to contact Mrs. Maria Farnandez (mariafarnandez@katamail.com) for your own money including the money you lost or you can as well call her on her direct telephone number (+234-9094654395)

2. The only Money I paid after I meet with Mrs. Maria Farnandez was just $250.00 for the ownership paper works.

3. From: Emily Park <annie@luckyconcord.com>
and my email address is (emilypark381@yahoo.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment