Sunday 25 May 2014

Dr. can you help me?

Miss C: Hi Dr I have a problem with my eye, can you help?

Dr: Yes I can, but first let me have a look.

Miss C: Ok be careful.

Dr: It looks like a blood vessel has popped and leaked into your eye.

Miss C: Will it hurt?

Dr: It will not hurt, will just look sore.

Miss C: What do I need to do?

Dr: Just take it easy and try to rest your eyes, call back here if it's more than 1-2 weeks and the redness hasn't gone away.

Miss: Thanks for helping.

Dr: No problem.




Advantages for checking online:
1 It's quick and easy.
2 You don't have to get out of the comfit of your home.
3 You don't have to pay to get information from your doctor.


Disadvantages for checking online:
1 It can be an unreliable source of information.
2 If you read a bad article and it says it's fine it could get really bad.
3  Might take longer and less consistent to actually find out whats happening

No comments:

Post a Comment