Wednesday 21 May 2014

A short story




My husband has just proposed to me I don’t want to tell him but I dropped it somewhere! I really don’t know what to do I checked behind the sofa but my fear of spiders got the best of me.


Maybe someone stole it I take the risk and go the market down the alleyway people look at me like I’m a fish out of water at the nearest stall and ask is there a stolen ring that was brought in this morning or last night the man said no so I give up. On the way home I’m thinking that he will be not in love with me any more.


The next night he asks how does it fit, I don’t have the guts to tell him so I say it perfect and head of to bed. I go for a walk in the morning and a strange man comes up to me and says Is this your ring you dropped it the other day YES yes it is thank you a lot. On my way home i’m thinking what a sinister stranger.          

No comments:

Post a Comment