Tuesday 18 June 2013

My epic Season for judo homework challenge


I have been going to judo for about one and a half years I have enjoyed my time being a student at Tauranga judo club .we are a martial art contender.We take part in the olympic games we don’t kick or punch what we do is flipping and ground holds we have competitions from waihi to whakatane and sometimes all around New Zealand .Tauranga are one of the most successful clubs in New Zealand and some of our members get to wear the silver fern representing our country.


This last two terms I have competed in one competition and I placed gold
On the 20 June I have a grading if I get thee more orange tips I will be upgraded to a orange belt  



This is my schedule for judo


Tuesday-judo (optanel)



wednesday-judo



Thursday- judo

keep posted to see if I got my orange belt

No comments:

Post a Comment