Sunday 26 May 2013

My epic chores homework challenge

I have been doing these chores for the last 8 weekes this is one of my  homework challengers
I have been working and I hope you can see that
enjoy.

My chores
running time 1/4/13,20/5/13

my chores at  dads house
daily tasks:Help with dishers,tidy room,put washing out,help with dinner or dishers,put rubbish and make bed





mums chores
Daily Tasks: Always tidy and clean room, pack lunch and  wipe  kitchen benches after breakfast



week1 29th march - 5 April (CC)
Dishwasher
Help with dinner Prep
Washing
Rubbish out


week 2 6th-12th(GH)
Tidied room,
helped with dishes,
 put rubbish out.
 Vacuumed
backed bag for Auckland
helped out with kids
help grandad as mum was away

week 3 13th-19th (CC)
cooked dinner


week 4 20th-26th(GH)
Tidied bedroom,
made bed in the mornings and helped clean car
lawns  
 Put rubbish out.

week 5 27th-3rd May (CC)
made fire
cooked breakfast
 
week 6  4th-10th (GH)
Did Dishes and helped with lawns,
 put rubbish out,
 helped prepare dinner.
helped with my cousins 1st birthday


week 7 11th-17th (CC) and (GH)
cleaned soccer boots
mowed lawns




week 8 18th-25th(GH)
lighting fire
washing
cleaned up after

No comments:

Post a Comment